State-Funded Workers’ Compensation
Chaney Consulting Group begins every client partnership by exploring the unique challenges each workplace presents. We implement customized solutions to meet targeted goals.
With dedicated teams committed to staying ahead of the challenges you face, we don’t just process claims – we deliver results.
We continually seek to improve each client’s program and their overall business. This requires going beyond administering claims and working with them in a close partnership. We get results by:
- Identifying opportunities for improvement
- Establishing meaningful goals and a plan of action to achieve them.
- Implementing “best practices” at every level.
- Helping reduce accidents.
- Making sure written policies are strong and supportive.
- Creating or enhancing programs like transitional duty, drug testing, safety, etc.
- Improving the quality and speed of claim information within the client’s operations
- Training supervisors to positively impact the program.
- Critically evaluating everything we do.
In addition to comprehensive, thorough and detail oriented claims management for all your claims, we provide:
- Constant communication, including on-site meetings to strategize on open claims and program improvement.
- Coordination with your BWC Managed Care Organization (MCO)
- Auditing of BWC reserves and protesting of BWC charges for cost relief
- Handicap reimbursement
- Resources for catastrophic cases
- Coordination with legal representation
- Assistance with subrogation
- Settlement analysis and negotiation
Reporting and Analysis
- Trend analysis and benchmarking
- Ad-hoc reporting
- Premium allocation
- Feasibility studies for self-insurance
- Evaluation and placement into BWC programs (Group Rating, Group Retro, etc.)